Your Tax Professionals
First and foremost, we hope every one of you and your families are safe and healthy.
We have implemented new procedures to help keep our clients and our staff healthy and safe by reducing possible exposure.
We are still open and still processing tax returns, but we are no longer doing in person appointments. All appointments to discus your taxes will be done through a Zoom meeting or telephone call.
To get us your information there are 3 options.
1. You can upload your documents to us using our secure file sharing system (see below)
2. You can drop your paper documents off at our office in a sealed envelope through our mail slot to the left of our office door.
3. We can pick up your information from you in the parking lot if you are not comfortable coming in the building and unable to use the secure file sharing system. Please call before leaving your house to make sure someone will be available to meet you, and then call us when you arrive.
To sign your taxes you have the same 3 options
1. You can sign your taxes digitally using our secure electronic system (see below)
2. You can stop by the office (Call before you come in) and briefly enter our lobby to sign your taxes and pick up your copies of everything.
3. You can come to our parking lot and we will have you sign the taxes in your car and we will hand you your copies of everything.
A mask is required to be worn to enter our lobby to sign your tax return. A mask is also required to be worn for us to interact with you in the parking lot.
Secure Electronic File Sharing System
We will be utilizing our secure electronic system as much as possible.
• You can upload your tax documents to us
• We can share documents with you
• You can sign your tax return electronically
• You can pay us with a credit card over the phone or mail in a check
To use our secure file sharing system please E-mail your tax preparer and they will provide you with a link to access the system
Justin, Jim, Mary, Johann
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have - we would love to hear from you. We pride ourselves on being proactive and responsive to our clients' inquiries and suggestions.
Smith Accounting is a locally owned and family operated business committed to helping other families and local businesses thrive in these harsh economic times. Our office specializes in tax planning and preparation for individuals and small businesses. Our service doesn’t stop at income taxes though, as we also provide bookkeeping and payroll services as well as assisting in business setup activities including QuickBooks© support. We are open year round to provide support for all of your accounting and financial needs.